Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Visiting Amys house











Above are a few photographs from when I went to London shortly after Amy Winehouse' death. I was in London to visit a friend, but felt obliged to visit camden and pay my respects to Amy while I was there. When I arrived outside Amys house it was really overwhelming, you could honestly feel the emotion around the area, there were people laying down flowers, drawings, posters, people that had came from other countries and there were even people dressed up like Amy sat in the park area facing her house. It was emotional, but I'm really glad I went to lay down my illustration and just take a while to sit and think. I met some lovely people outside who were really big fans, it was a morbid yet really really nice atmosphere, there was deifnitely a sense of togetherness from the people around.

No comments:

Post a Comment