Monday, 10 October 2011

My Alter Ego

I have had in my head my little alter ego for years, and that is a sailor girl with big hair. If you see any of my drawings from since, well, forever, this character has been in some way incorporated, I've even got a tattoo of it! So, when I had to add my alter ego here it was pretty obvious where to start. I started with getting and looking at a selection of pin up esque figures, sailors and girls with big hair, this is pretty much what all my work is based on and inspired by anyway so I had alot to already look at.. like my board for example (although I obviously added to it during this project):

I have the basic layout for all my emblems and the way they would look as a whole but now I need to decide on colour, size and final images..

No comments:

Post a Comment