Monday, 20 February 2012

Animated Drive

As an extra I wanted to start making an animation based on Drive, I started working on this, and it was going quite well, I really like working with sound, and found it really exciting to be able to create a story to go along with one of the songs from the film, especially as the soundtrack is just so good and atmospheric too. I looked at animations based on films, heres a really good one by Tom Haugomat & Bruno Mangyoku based on Drive:



I planned out my animation and began to make the stills on illustrator (above) I animated a short amount but began to get anxious that I wouldn't be able to finish it in time for the end of the brief, I could do it, but it wouldn't be as good as I would have liked it to be, so this will get finished.. but at a later date. The idea of doing a story board of the film focussing on different aspects of the story was interesting though and I didn't want to leave it just at that, so started to think about maybe making something else..

No comments:

Post a Comment