Monday, 20 February 2012

I had a look at a Manga book, and didn't hate it

Everyone has their own preferences and to me its just a style I'm not drawn to, in-fact I'd go as far to say I actually dislike it as a style generally, I'm not really a fan of how childish it looks, even when its adult themes, and also, my drawings tend to naturally look like this.. which really annoys me!
However, whilst at my dads this weekend, I noticed a book 'the complete guide to drawing manga' and decided to have a look to see if I could find anything useful in there. I didn't find the specifics particularly useful as it was alot about how to create a certain style, however the basics of drawing the figure and elements of it were really useful. Its so difficult to draw hands, and I found this way below of how to do it extremely useful, I really need to remember this!




I have to draw a hand as an important part of an exciting illustration soon.. so this was very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment