Thursday, 2 February 2012

Secret 7

I recently entered a competition on talenthouse. In this competition you had to design a cover for a chosen song of a chosen artist, there was a choice of 7. The cover could not feature the name of the artist or the song. If chosen, your artwork would be put on the vinyl cover and sold along with the other chosen winners in aid of teenage cancer charity. I made my entries a day before the competition closed, as I heard about it late, so wasn't really expecting to win.. but the bands/songs involved are some of my favourites and cancer charities are important and close to home so I'd love to win, just to be involved.

Heres my designs, not my best work, but not my worst either:


CSS - City Grrrl



Dj Shadow - Riding through the cosmos



The Cure - Friday I'm in love


The entries are currently being reviewed, I received quite a lot of votes so lets hope they stand a chance! Winners are announced on the 7th february, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment