Monday, 23 April 2012

Bad Blogger... time to catch up!

Okay so I've not blogged in a million years, this isn't because I'm lazy or can't be bothered, its quite the opposite.. because I am constantly busy! I would love to come home after a day at an exhibition or photo shoot or uni and blog straight away about all the exciting things I've done in the day, but sadly when I get home, the work doesn't stop.. there is much much more and it would be impossible to finish it all! I've been to london twice, designed two cd covers, met lots of new interesting people, photographed a music video, finished some university projects... it never ends, and I love it. But today I am hopefully going to update the world of blogger on all these things as it is definitely important.. there just needs to be more time in the day doesn't there?

No comments:

Post a Comment