Thursday, 29 March 2012

Drive Final illustration

I really enjoyed working for to make a competition entry for little white lies magazine front cover, although I didn't actually send off my entry in the end, the idea of doing work to be judged is something that me, (who criticism doesn't sit well with!) is definitely an important process to go through.


Above is my final illustration, I am really happy with the way it looks. The flat shapes and lines work really well in my opinion. My work seems to always be really angular and geometric, or features elements which are, which I think is a good thing, it gives a sense of style to the people in my work which I create and people recognise a person drawn by me and that I think can only ever be perceived as a good thing and its brilliant that that is already happening. I would love to find some time to possibly screen print this image.. I think it would look so much better with a more textured feel to it, I hope eventually I find time to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment