Friday, 11 May 2012

Howkapow finals + feedback


Above is my final mug illustration for my project with Howkapow. The feedback I received was positive, they liked the characters, they said they were fun and would work well with the brand. They also liked the colours however questioned how well the colours would actually work when printed. With my tea towel design they said I should reconsider using a cream background, I was aware of this as I only used that to show how the image would look, as I believe it would look better on a cream background. I was really happy with their feedback as they only told me to improve on things that I had already considered and were happy with my illustrations otherwise. I have not yet started to change the work based on feedback as I would like to do this properly, I really liked my designs and would love to see them on actual products when completed to perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment