Monday, 3 September 2012

I've not been able to walk...


I've not been able to walk for about two weeks as my leg has been injured, the only plus side to this is that I get to sit in bed painting and not feeling guilty, my favourites are these that I did last night.





I got a new tattoo this week from my friend for my birthday (a rose on my wrist which I love!), and being in the studio looking at at the tattoo flash on the wall really inspired me to look at all my tattoo flash books. As you can see, it really inspired the drawings above, the first one almost looks like a tattoo flash sheet! I'm proud of these as I've been drawing people alot, over and over, and I think finally, the people I draw are starting to look acceptable as characters in the same world!

No comments:

Post a Comment