Tuesday, 20 November 2012

New York

Okay SO, New York is the most amazing place on earth! I have never been so enthused and inspired in a place. The second we started to drive over the bridge and we could see the Manhattan skyline we were approaching, it was immense. I don't know why but buildings that tall gave me a real sense of ambition. It was such an amazing trip, I wish we didn't have to leave so soon there was so many other things I wanted to do there. Although we did manage to do some cool things like going to the top of the rockerfeller, go to times square on election night, go to a comedy club, make some studio visits.. although I even found just walking through the streets of New York interesting.












I really enjoy witnessing something that you know will be remembered, feeling like you were there in a moment of history, so being in times square when Obama was making his speech on election night after he had just been re-elected was especially amazing. Times square was especially exciting anyway, I love the bright lights and tv screens and its just consumerism overload but I just adore that, just so much visual communication everywhere! I can't wait until I can go back, it was just brilliant, definitely felt like I belong there!




No comments:

Post a Comment